Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't punch me in the neck with these, please.

So, I might have to get the following to match that rad coffee cup I showed you last week.

Here's my thought: I use the brass knuckle coffee cup in the morning, in case someone tries to talk to me before I've had a cup. ( you remember, I'll neck punch them, then get a cup of joe to really start the morning off right) and then I'll use this brass knuckle wine opener for those days when I have a bad day and really want to enjoy a glass of wine after work with my roommate (in this instance, I'll protect myself from any further infuriating conversations on the way to the wine bottle by fending off potential haters with corkscrew)


I know this seems harsh, but hey, I'm not the one who made it. I'm just capitalizing on someone elses awesomeness.
Big thanks to the kids at SeeSaw Designs for posting this piece of great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment