Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remodel your bathroom recently? Live in Seattle? Wanna be on HGTV?

Great, then listen up: I just got this info from a list serve I'm on here in Seattle. If you live in the greater Seattle area, have recently remodeled your bathroom, and want to be on HGTV to show it off, read the following:

From: Brooke Schledewitz [mailto:bschledewitz@highnoonentertainment.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:43 PM
To: gazette@georgetownneighborhood.com
Subject: HGTV Needs the Help of Your Neighborhood Association!

Good Afternoon!My name is Brooke Schledewitz and I work for the show, "Bang For Your Buck²on Home and Garden Television (HGTV). We are now in production of our 2ndseason and are looking to bring the show to the greater Seattle, WA area.I'm hoping for your help in locating homeowners who may be interested inhaving their recently remodeled master bathroom featured on our show!I am contacting you to see if you know of anyone in your neighborhood whohas completed this type of renovation and/or if you could pass thisinformation on to the people in your community.I have attached a press release for you to take a look at. If you have anyquestions or need any additional information please feel free to call ore-mail me. We are looking to select our homes within the next couple weeks,so time is of the essence.Thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,

Brooke Schledewitz
HGTV's "Bang For Your Buck"
High Noon Entertainment
Phone: 303.712.3168
Fax: 303.486.3881
bschledewitz@highnoonentertainment.combschledewitz@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Siiri, Between the two of us we must know somebody who should be on this! I'll tweet this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Alek, I appreciate it! I figured the more posts about it, the better!

    ReplyDelete