Friday, July 10, 2009

I just got myself a SJP bed. Eat your heart out.

Okay, I have an announcement to make (and it's too early to make it, but I'm going to anyway):
I just scored an SJP modern vintage bed on Craigslist, and am picking it up this weekend. SO STOKED!

Here's a picture of her bed in Elle Decor (thanks Shelterrific!):



And here's the bed I'm getting from Christine on Craigslist:




I can't wait to create a new home for it, since I've never had what I would consider a "Grown Up" bed before, I'm really quite excited! I haven't totally decided exactly what I'm going to do yet in the room, for now I'm just excited to actually get my hands on it! Yay!

Stay tuned for pictures of a before and after of my room!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That's a great bed and has endless possibilities. Score!

    ReplyDelete