Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pear cozy

I was just checking in over at SeeSaw Designs, and they were highlighting the ubercute apple jacket.

I decided I must have its cousin, the Pear Jacket (although I'm calling it the Pear Cozy) from Handamade, this superpresh Etsy designer.

Here it is in all its glory:

Although I might ask them to join Reveal and put up the pattern...doubtful they would since this is one of only a handful of items they make.....and it's a steal at only $8.00, considering how many pears I eat a week....

And now back to your previously scheduled programming. work.

1 comment:

  1. even though i don't totally get what it's for, i love that pear cozy more than my own life. way too cute. is it so the pear doesn't get chilly? does it wear the cozy when it's got a nice glass of wine and a good book and is curled up on the couch after a hard day's work? i love the secret life of this pear!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete