Friday, June 19, 2009

Another great idea.

Hello, Sampson! Anyone home?! Apparantly not, because I have totally been thinking "I really need a bag for my yoga mat, something that I can attach to my gym bag or that has a pocket or something...." but I am toooooo cheap to buy anything.

Enter the obvious: a knit sack, basically a really long hat. Add draw string to the bottom (where you would start the long hat, it would be open, so you could thread the draw string through that first row of stitches). then either add a knit strap, or a couple of caribeaners (sp?) to either end and clip that bad boy to the strap of my gym bag.

DONE!

and that's why they pay me the big bucks, Ladies and Gents.

I'll be signing autographs for the next 10 minutes, and they're $20 a piece. Now no pushing and don't talk to Ms. Sampson.

Thank you and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment