Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Half Cup

Hello decor world, please buckle your seat belts, because I finally got my food blog up and running. That's right. It might not pertain to you, interest you, or tempt you in the least.....but on the off chance you eat, cook, or do dishs (does that cover everyone?) you might want to take a peek.

In the coming weeks, months and (god willing) years, I hope to take the "WORK" out of being in the kitchen, and put the skip in the step of all those who don't feel like they know what they're doing in the kitchen.
My philosophy is that when I cook, I really don't need to do much - let the food speak for itself, use simple preperation, and follow my instinct. Recipes and 5 course meals are for special ocassions, and there will be some along the way.
But lets start talking about how we cook each day, how we avoid doing dishes, and how we make 1 hour on a Sunday last for 4 meals over a full week.
If something doesn't taste so good while cooking, I just get out my half cup measure, and add whatever seems right. What that is differs every day, so dust off your Chanel apron (the one you had custom made to match the Chanel linens you inherited from your Gran), and come on over to A Half Cup. Coffee's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment